Saturday, January 10, 2015

2015 Goals


In 2015 my biggest goal is the take the time to do what I enjoy. This includes spending much needed time with Zach, cooking dinners, journaling, art, blogging, etc. The last half of 2014 was so jam packed with school and work that I hardly had time to do anything that I wanted to. Now that I have some time off from having a job, I want to take full advantage!
I also want to be more obedient in reading the Bible. My prayer life is not so bad, but the only time I would have to read the Bible would be right before bed, and I wasn't very awake and focused at that time. I want to set a goal to read and study everyday after dinner during our relaxing time.
Journaling has always been something that I've really enjoyed doing, but I rarely stick with it for a good amount of time. It's something about new journals that I love that makes me somehow acquire about 15 half-used up ones! I'd like to work on actually filling a couple completely this year! 
As for living a healthier lifestyle, I want to exercise more (especially yoga) and be more aware of the things that I'm eating. I know that I won't be going to the gym everyday, and that's not my goal. But I'd like to set at least 2 days a week where I go and do yoga and workout. 
With Zach deploying soon, we are going to have A LOT of extra money coming in. All of his income is untaxed and he also gets a lot of bonuses for being deployed. I want to save this money up for our wedding that we can hopefully have soon after he gets back! I also want to have a bigger emergency fund.

Those are my goals for 2015! What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment