Wednesday, January 7, 2015

12 Days of Christmas

I came across the idea of 12 days of Christmas for my husband a while ago on this blog. I had totally forgot about it until I saw it again on pinterest this year. I decided this year would be perfect to start this new tradition. I loved shopping for his special gifts and seeing the look on his face when he found his first present. He looked forward to it everyday and I can tell it really made him feel loved. I highly suggest that you take the time to do this, or something like this, for your husband next Christmas. It was nice being able to give him something extra this year. :)

I'm sure all men have different tastes, but here's the list of what I got him:

Day 1: One really nice bottle of whiskey
Day 2: Two cigars
Day 3: Three packs of magic cards
Day 4: Four pack for the movies (2 tickets and 2 boxes of candy)
Day 5: $5 Starbucks giftcard
Day 6: Six pack of beer
Day 7: Seven lucky scratch tickets
Day 8: Eight pack of cookies
Day 9: Nine comic books
Day 10: $10 Google Play gift card
Day 11: Eleven back massage coupons
Day 12: Twelve whiskey stones. 






I wasn't able to snap a picture of all of the gifts because for some of them we were on our road trip to Virginia!

No comments:

Post a Comment