Thursday, August 28, 2014

September Goals


It's almost September!
I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. It's been such a busy month, I haven't had much time to blog lately, and even forgot to post goals for August. So I figured I'd get a head start on my September Goals! Unfortunately, Zach will be gone training for almost the whole month of September, but that leaves extra time for goals around the house :)

September Goals

1. Get at least half way through my Summer Cleaning List. (Thrilling start to my goals, I know..)
2. Go to the Botanical Gardens in Denver.
3. Finish painting the downstairs.
4. Go hiking.
5. Visit a brewery. 
6. Do something creative.

Those are my goals! I also hope to be able to blog a little more than I have been lately. Enjoy September everyone!

Colorado State Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment