Thursday, October 30, 2014

One Year Anniversary


I can't believe that today marks one year of marriage for Zach and I. 
We've experienced so much in this past year, and I'm so thankful for where we are now. We've been through highs and lows, victories and struggles. But what's most important is how we've overcome our problems, how we've learned more about how to love one another, and how we continue to work hard on being selfless and putting the other first. We may not have even had a wedding yet, but I couldn't be happier with our decision to get married and spend our lives together. I'm so blessed to have a husband that works so hard to support me, helps me to follow my dreams, inspires me to be a better spouse, and leads me in our relationship with God. He shows me love even when I don't deserve it, puts my needs first, and shows me grace. He's the best husband in the world and I can't wait to continue our lives together and see what our journey entails. 

Stay tuned for more pictures from our anniversary shoot and a new anniversary tradition that we've started. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment