Sunday, June 9, 2013

30 Days



I only have 30 more days left with this guy before he leaves for basic. 
Time is going by way too fast! I haven't started to freak out just
yet, but I know I will when the day comes closer.
However, we have plenty of fun things planned for the next 30 days!

Hiking
Avett Brother's Concert
Drive-In Theatre
Farmer's Market
Beach for July 4th
Pool and River days
And of course lazy nights with movies :)

We also joined the gym together last week so he can get
prepared for training. It's nice doing something productive
everyday and having him as a workout buddy.

I'm definitely going to miss him when he's gone and 
probably will have no idea what to do with myself. 
But I'm trying not to think about that right now and just
focus on the fact that we still have 30 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment